Hello, now I will write more One Piece quotes 🙂
Previously I wrote 20 quotes (read them here!), so now I’ll continue writing from number 21.
21. “It’s not too bad to be blind. I know there are many hideous things that are better unseen.” (Fujitora, One Piece, eps 631)
22. “There is someone that I must meet… And until that day…not even Death himself can take my life away.” (Roronoa Zoro, One Piece, eps 39)
23. “Fear and pain will ruin your willpower; but being overconfident about your strength will have you weakened.” (Z, One Piece the movie)
24. “Sometimes we can’t explain kindheartedness; we have no idea that often times our body moves following our heart.” (Trafalgar D. Water Law, One Piece (Ivankov, One Piece, eps 490))
25. “This thing called justice changes its shape depending on where you stand.” (Aokiji, One Piece *I forgot the episode but I’m sure Aokiji said this)
26. “It is a sad truth that the greater the authority a person possesses, the more he tends to fear change.” (Jinbei, One Piece, eps 539)
27. “Death is never an excuse/apology.” (Brook, One Piece, *I forgot the episode but I’m sure Brook said this)
28. “There’s a saying, if we do good to others, something good will also happen to us. Am I right?” (Trafalgar D. Law, One Piece, eps 620)
29. “Sometimes, the blood just rushes to my head, and I feel like if I run away, I’ll lose something important. I’ve always had that feeling, even when I had nothing important to lose. I guess it looks like I just don’t back down, but…” (Portgas D. Ace, One Piece, eps 503) *Spoiler: Ace said this to Dadan when she asked why Ace didn’t just run from the bandits/pirates in the Grey Terminal. Ace didn’t run because Luffy was behind him. This shows how important Luffy was to Ace 🙂
30. “You can’t save people just by being kind. If you want to save them, learn how: the knowledge and skills. Without it, you can’t save anyone.” (Dr. Kureha, One Piece) *I forgot the episode, but it’s the episode with Chopper. Spoiler: Dr. Kureha said this after Chopper gave the poisonous mushroom to Dr. Hiluluk thinking that it could cure him.
31. “The thing I’m most afraid of… is being consumed by this country, and becoming a completely different person.” (Sabo, One Piece, eps 502) *Spoiler: Sabo said this during the flashback. If I’m not mistaken, he said this while running into Dragon.
32. “You can’t even kill my boredoom and you say you want to kill me?” (Roronoa Zoro, One Piece, eps 564)
33. “When the world shoves you around, you’ve just gotta stand up and shove back. It isn’t like you can do anything just by giving excuses.” (Roronoa Zoro, One Piece) *I forgot the episode, though 🙁
34. “As long as I have something to protect, I’ll keep fighting!” (Black Leg Sanji, One Piece) *I also forgot the episode, sorry 🙁
35. “Maybe sometimes it takes more courage not to fight.” (Makino, One Piece) *I don’t remember Makino saying this, though.
36. “There are things you can’t see unless you change your standing.” (Trafalgar Law, One Piece) *I also forgot the episode, sorry 🙁
37. “I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.” (Portgas D. Ace, One Piece, eps 94) *Spoiler: Ace said this in Alabasta to a deceitful merchant who was trying to sell the painted-gold apple by saying that the apple could make the eaters live a thousand years. Usopp almost fell for this. Haha
38. “What does ‘teamwork’ really mean anyway? Is it just about rescuing and protecting each other? There are people who believe that. But to me, that just sounds like kids playing around. Everyone should do what they can with their lives on the line, and then say to the next guy: ‘I did what I could. Now it’s your turn. If you don’t finish it, I’ll come kick your ass!’ Isn’t that how teamwork first comes about? When I look at it that way, I think it’s okay to have nakama (friends) that are wild and independent.” (Roronoa Zoro, One Piece, Eps 102, Alabasta Arc)
39. “You might be alone at the moment, but someday, without any doubt, you’ll definitely find a friend, friends who will protect you. No one is born into this world to be alone.” (Jaguar D. Saul, One Piece, eps 278) *Spoiler: said to Robin.
40. “Don’t think only about the things that you’ve lost. You can’t get back what you’ve lost. What’s important now is “What is it that you still have?””. (Jinbei, One Piece, eps 505) Spoiler: This was said by Jinbei after the war at Marine Ford, when Luffy was so frustrated and depressed after witnessing Ace’s death. He felt so weak and blamed himself for not being able to save his brother. So Jinbei scolded him, for which Luffy finally realized that he had to be stronger so that he could protect his nakama and would not lose anyone important to him ever again.
I’ll write more in another post ^^